Bon Secours Vein and Vascular Specialists provide a continuum of care for patients with circulatory health issues. Vein and arterial care is crucial to movement, organ health, and your overall quality of life, and our staff offers compassionate care and treatment when you need it.
We invite you to contact us today to learn more about the procedures offered at our clinics.
- Varicose Vein Treatment – We can remove unsightly veins that no longer work properly using the most innovative procedures.
- Spider Vein Treatment – Restore youthful vitality to your face and neck with our state of the art removal system.
- Vascular Surgery – With our state of the art equipment, our physicians perform minimally invasive procedures designs to remove blockage and repair veins and arteries.
- Vascular Rehabilitation – For patients suffering vascular disease or severe injury, we offer treatments designed to improve circulatory health and possibility prevent amputation.
- Vein Access – Our vein access procedures assist in dialysis for diabetic patients, oncological treatments, and prevention of stroke and heart disease.
- Angioplasty Procedures – Balloon angioplasty assists in the widening of coronary, carotid, cerebral, and renal arteries for improved blood flow and further medical procedures.
Our vein and vascular specialists are also available for the treatment of the following medical conditions:
- Aneurysm treatment
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
We invite you to contact us today to schedule an appointment.